CAADP Climate-Smart Agriculture Workshop factsheets
The Comprehensive Africa Agriculture Development Programme (CAADP) Climate-Smart Agriculture Workshop, held last month in Nairobi, Kenya, focused on approaches for effective program design of climate-smart agriculture in support of both country and regional CAADP investment plans. Climate-smart agriculture incorporates practices that increase productivity, efficiency, resilience, adaptive capacity, and mitigation potential of production systems.
Factsheets from the workshop are now available on Agrilinks.
- Making Food Security Climate Smart
- Climate Information for Adaptation Planning in African Agriculture
- Vulnerability Assessment Methodologies for Adapting African Agriculture to Climate Change
- Implications of Land and Resource Tenure on Investments in Climate-Smart Agriculture
- Pastoral and Agro-Pastoral Systems
- Farm-Scale Management Practices to Improve Productivity and Resilience
- Improved Seeds and Planting Materials
- Agro-Ecology and Climate Resilient Farming Systems in Africa
- Water Institutions, Governance, and Water Resources Knowledge
- Improving Water Productivity and Efficiency
- Commercial Climate-Smart Agriculture
- Balancing Multiple Water Uses
- Transboundary Basin Management in the Context of Climate Change