Last Chance to Register for Knowledge Sharing Meeting
Tomorrow, July 3, is the LAST day to register for the TOPS/FSN Network Knowledge Sharing Meeting, which will take place on July 10 – 11 in Washington, DC.
Register now to secure your spot.
We are honored to begin the meeting with a celebration of the 60th anniversary of the Office of Food for Peace, featuring:
- Nancy Lindborg, Assistant Administrator, Bureau for Democracy, Conflict, and Humanitarian Assistance (DCHA), USAID
- Representative Sam Farr (D-CA)
- Sean Callahan, Chief Operating Officer, Catholic Relief Services
- Rick Leach, President and CEO, World Food Program USA
The momentum will continue from there, with dozens of participatory sessions ranging from Climate Change to Theory of Change, Environmental Enteric Dysfunction to Environmental Safeguards.
Other agenda highlights include:
- Formative Investigation to Design-Integrated Agriculture and Nutrition Programming
- Early Stimulation Activities that Improve Infant and Young Child Feeding Practices
- Defining the ‘Known Unknowns’: Developing and Working with a Program Learning Agenda
- Innovations From the Field: Gender Mainstreaming From the Ground Up