As part of monitoring and evaluation is ensuring the highest quality of Feed the Future data is collected and reported as this is critical in strategic adaptive management. This session explores five USAID Data Quality Standards: Validity, Reliability, Precision, Timeliness, and Integrity. Data is not static and flows in a continuum. Data quality issues can arise at any stage of the continuum and requires end-to-end continuous monitoring.
Ensure data quality:
- Understand the importance of data quality
- Review data quality continuum
- Identify data quality standards
- Explore when and how to conduct data quality assessments
- Review common data quality issues
Session Developers: Lindsey Anna, Anne Swandale, Ph.D.