Challenging Assumptions About Gender and Climate Adaptation: "It's not always, what, or who, you think"
ASSAR invites you to attend this webinar which will be happening in conjunction with the 62nd session on the Commission on the Status of Women, which focuses on gender and the empowerment of rural women and girls.
The webinar will be introduced by Daniel M Morchain from Oxfam GB and will include the following presentations:
- Gender as just one factor determining vulnerability - Margaret Angula, University of Namibia
- Women’s agency and livelihood diversification - Prathigna Poonacha, Indian Institute of Human Settlements
- Changes to households and the relationships within them - Nitya Rao, University of East Anglia
- People’s changing aspirations - Chandni Singh, Indian Institute of Human Settlements
- The gendered challenges of food security - Amadou Sidibe, ICRISAT