Effects of the United States Farm Bill on Developing Countries
The International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) and American Enterprise Institute (AEI) are co-hosting a seminar on October 19, 2017 entitled “Effects of the United States Farm Bill on Developing Countries.” This seminar will focus on the impact on the 2018 farm bill on international and developing country markets.
- Joseph Glauber, Senior Research Fellow, IFPRI
- Valeria Pineiro, Research Coordinator, IFPRI
- Vincent H. Smith, Professor, Department of Economics, Montana State University
- Kimberly Ann Elliott, Visiting Fellow, Center for Global Development
- Simon Schropp, Managing Economist, Sidley Austin, LLP
- Rob Vos, Director of Markets, Trade and Institutions Division, IFPRI