WEBINAR: Improving Adoption of Climate Smart Agriculture Innovations in Africa
Event Date: Jan 17, 2018
Time: 09:00 AM to 10:00 AM (GMT +0)
Location: United States
Online: Online Event
Join the webinar on ‘Improving Adoption Of Climate Smart Agriculture Innovations in Africa’ taking place on Wednesday, 17th January at 10.00 BST (GMT +1) / 13.00 EDT. To register your participation, click here.
David Del Conte, Deputy Head of the United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) and Noelle O'Brien, Team Leader of the Finance Innovation for Climate Change Fund (FICCF) will offer first-hand insight into:
- Climate-smart innovations to improve productivity for rural communities
- The importance of finance in scaling up Climate-smart innovation
- Using social networks as an innovative platform for the livelihood of farmers
- Upscaling agriculture platforms as a way to help climate resilience and small-hood farming
- Breaking socio-economic barriers and forming relationships amongst a multitude of stakeholders
Who Should Attend?
Senior representatives from ministries of agriculture, heads of key agri-related public institutions, UN agencies, agricultural firms, NGOs, farm associations, agriculture research and development institutes, investors, donors and the private sector.
In particular directors of agriculture/food security programmes, financing, science and technology, innovation, partnerships, research, trade and collaboration, natural resources and sustainable development, will benefit from this webinar.
For more information, please visit http://www.aidforum.org/events/webinars/innovation-platforms-help-african-communities-shift-to-climate-smart-thinki