Webinar Series: Library Access for Success
Library Access for Success: Finding Literature for Livestock Research
presented by the Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Livestock Systems
- Webinar 1, August 15: Introduction to Research4life Programs
- Webinar 2, October 3: Accessing & Searching AGORA for Research Literature
- Webinar 3, October 17: Search Strategies for Successful Literature Reviews
- Webinar 4, November 14: How to Store Your References & Content
- Webinar 5, November 28: Ethics in Research Publications
Livestock researchers need to find high-quality scientific literature quickly, and this need has been repeatedly emphasized by the international researchers and stakeholders affiliated with the Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Livestock Systems. Fortunately, specialized librarians from the University of Florida are here to help.
This webinar series is about conducting efficient and effective searches for scientific literature, using the most current and advanced online resources available in Africa and Asia. In this series, you will learn about:
- Assessing the need for literature
- Using premier online sources, including Research4Life databases AGORA and HINARI
- Turning Access into Success
We encourage attendance by stakeholders of the Innovation Labs and especially by all research project Principal Investigators, their affiliated students, and librarians from partner institutions. Resources in these webinars will be tailored to the targeted countries of Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Ethiopia, Kenya, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, and Uganda. More information is available on our website at .
- Michelle Leonard, Associate University Librarian, University of Florida
- Dr. Lenny Rhine, Lenny Rhine, Coordinator, Librarians Without Borders, Medical Library