The December 2016 Climate-Smart Agriculture Global Learning and Evidence Exchange (CSA-GLEE) is being held in Siem Reap, Cambodia. The USAID Bureau for Food Security, in collaboration with the USAID/Cambodia Mission has convened this meeting to deepen collaboration efforts and action on climate-smart agriculture.
This is an invitation-only event, but we invite the Agrilinks community to stay tuned for resources, presentations, and more to come to this page.
Agenda (Select a presenter to download their presentation.)
Monday, December 5
- Session 1: Opening Session
Tuesday, December 6
- Session 2: Framing the GLEE: Keynote Presentations and Discussion
- Session 3: Climate Outlook and Services
- Session 4: Sustainably Intensified Food Production Systems
Wednesday, December 7
- Session 5: Climate-Smart Agriculture: Policy and Financing Opportunities
- Session 6: Agricultural Water Management
- Session 7: Technologies that support a Climate-Smart Agriculture Approach
- Session 8: Mitigation and Low Emissions Development Strategies: Landscape and Extensive Agricultural Production Systems
Thursday, December 8
Friday, December 9
- Session 9: Why does addressing gender and nutrition matter for Climate-Smart Agriculture? Leveraging the relationship between gender, climate and nutrition for resilience
- Session 10: Partnering with the Private Sector in Climate-Smart Agriculture
- Session 11: Extension and Advisory Services for Climate-Smart Agriculture
- Session 12: Operationalizing Climate-Smart Agriculture: Applications Framework
CAMBODIA CSA-GLEE Goals & Outcomes
- Participants will share and learn from current experiences, tools and analytics used to demonstrate CSA’s contribution to Feed the Future goals of reducing poverty and improving nutrition.
- Participants will leave with a common understanding of the vision and actions that are being taken nationally, regionally and globally to integrate CSA in national agriculture, food security, and natural resource plans and programs.
- Participants will have a cohesive understanding of how CSA-related metrics and evaluations contribute to Feed the Future goals.
Participants will have contributed to refining CSA approaches to food security and environmental goals in Feed the Future and other CSA relevant programming.