Mobilizing Investment to Advance Development Outcomes in Agriculture, Nutrition, Water, and Sanitation
USAID seeks to unlock the potential of private capital to drive inclusive growth in countries around the world. USAID's Bureau for Resilience and Food Security (RFS) engaged INVEST to strengthen and support Missions to help build resilient communities and countries, enhance their well-being, and improve food and water security to reduce hunger, poverty, and malnutrition.
Join USAID and INVEST on Thursday, December 2nd at 11:00AMfor a webinar featuring the work, approach, and impact of two awardees under the RFS INVEST portfolio. Pomona Impact with support from Dalberg and Aceli Americas are both focusing on the Northern Triangle region of Central America (El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras) to provide investment to local agriculture small- and medium-sized enterprises.
- Hans Muzoora, Ag Finance Advisor, USAID RFS
- Songbae Lee, Ag Finance Team Lead, USAID RFS
- Richard Ambrose, Co-Founder, Pomona Impact
- Leni Martinez del Campo, Project Manager, Dalberg Advisors
- Andrea Zinn, Project Developer, Aceli Americas
- Lisa Gans, Strategic Investment Advisor, USAID INVEST
Event Registration Information