Do You Want to Improve Ag Productivity, Nutrition and Resilience?
New Course Materials Available for All Development Practitioners. In-person training available for US government staff only.
Food Security and Agriculture Core is a new, in-person course developed by USAID's Bureau for Food Security (BFS) that seeks to improve nutrition and resilience program development and implementation. It highlights BFS priorities and key approaches to meet requirements of the Global Food Security Strategy (GFSS).
Now Food Security and Agriculture Core participant materials are available online to program designers, implementers and others on the Agrilinks Training page. These resources are applicable to new and existing interventions and will contribute to expanded and more sustainable results.
- Food Security and Agriculture Core course participant manual
- A complete set of daily (five-day training) presentation slides
- Additional resources and tools
Users will learn how to:
- Evaluate strengths and gaps in GFSS Results Framework implementation
- Identify linkages with the GFSS and its theory of change for improved reduction of poverty and stunting
- Recognize and create a market led growth strategy with strong emphasis on leveraging partnerships (public-private partnerships, private sector, host governments)
- Promote a strong emphasis on cross-cutting themes in strategy and planning