Feed the Future MEL Webinar Series
The Feed the Future MEL Webinar Series is designed to inform and engage Feed the Future stakeholders (especially USAID Mission staff and implementing partners) around various aspects of Feed the Future's Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) system.
Here is the expected webinar lineup (subject to change):
- Intro to the MEL System - April 19, 2018 (recording available)
- Standard Indicator Overview - May 22, 2018 (recording available)
- New Indicators: Application of improved practices and technologies - June 13, 2018 (recording available)
- New Indicators: Sales, finance, and investment indicators - July 18, 2018 (recording available)
- New Indicators: Yield and geospatial
- New Indicators: Gender
- Nutrition Indicators
- Learning Agenda
- Market Systems Measurement
- Annual FTFMS users webinar
Please register here to receive a calendar invitation for all future installments in the MEL webinar series. The webinars will also be announced through the Agrilinks mailing list. The webinar recordings and transcripts will be posted on this page.
Please join us to learn about the Feed the Future MEL system and how it applies to your work!