Feed the Future MEL Webinar Series
The Feed the Future MEL Webinar Series is designed to inform and engage Feed the Future stakeholders (especially USAID Mission staff and implementing partners) around various aspects of Feed the Future's Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) system. Please join us for these interactive webinars, which include live exercises and demos, and plenty of time for Q&A!
Here is the webinar lineup. Recordings and transcripts are available for all past webinars:
- Intro to the MEL System - April 19, 2018
- Standard Indicator Overview - May 22, 2018
- New Indicators: Application of improved practices and technologies - June 13, 2018
- New Indicators: Sales, finance, and investment indicators - July 18, 2018
- Annual FTFMS users webinar - October 4, 2018
- Nutrition, Sanitation, and Hygiene Indicators - October 11, 2018
- New Indicators: Gender - October 17, 2018
- Reporting on Policy Change - October 30, 2018
- New Indicators: Yield Revealed! - November 8, 2018
- New indicators: Agrometeorological indicators
- Market Systems Measurement
- Feed the Future Learning Agenda
Please register here to receive a calendar invitation for all future installments in the MEL webinar series [NOTE: If you've registered once, you do not need to do it again]. The webinars will also be announced through the Agrilinks mailing list. The webinar recordings and transcripts will be posted on this page.
Please join us to learn about the Feed the Future MEL system and how it applies to your work!