Nominations Are Open: SCALE Facilitators of the Year
SCALE’s Facilitators of the Year Initiative recognizes and celebrates program staff who are facilitating agriculture, natural resource management (NRM), or alternative livelihoods-related activities around the world.
Through this initiative, SCALE is shining a light on these amazing individuals - and we need your help!
Who and How to Nominate
Who on your team do you see using engaging and participatory facilitation techniques? Who respectfully and actively listens to workshop participants and brings in experiences throughout the room? If a facilitator comes to mind, we want to hear about and celebrate them!
- Currently work on, support, or be engaged with a USAID/Bureau for Humanitarian Assistance (BHA)-funded emergency or development activity. This could include program staff, local project partners, community-based volunteers, and/or technical support staff.
- Work on agriculture, natural resource management or alternative livelihoods activities
- Facilitate (in person or remotely) meetings, coaching sessions, trainings, workshops, or similar group activities. These facilitated events can be for fellow program staff, project partners, and/or community-based project participants.
You can nominate yourself or your colleague(s). Anyone can submit a nomination form, and there is no limit to the number of nominations. All nominees will be profiled on the FSN Network as the 2020 Facilitators of the Year cohort. A special newsletter announcement will follow, further promoting the exceptional facilitation skills of these individuals.
Deadline and Timeline
Submissions will be accepted on a rolling basis until Friday, October 30th at 4:59 pm ET.
- October 7th: Release call for nominations
- October 30th: Deadline for submissions
- November - December 2020: Nominee profiles curated and posted to the FSN Network.
- January 2021: 2020 Catalogue of SCALE Facilitators of the Year will be available for download from the FSN Network