Private Sector Care Economy Partnership Opportunities in Asia: Request for Applications
The Feed the Future Market Systems and Partnership Activity is pleased to invite for-profit businesses in Bangladesh, Vietnam, Pakistan, India, Indonesia, Cambodia, Nepal, Philippines, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan and the Kyrgyz Republic to submit an application for co-investment through its Asia Care Economy (ACE) activity.
These investment partnerships will support care economy initiatives within sectors that provide the greatest economic opportunity — directly or indirectly — to women. These sectors can include but are not limited to Agriculture, Manufacturing, Services, Healthcare, Hospitality, Tourism, Technology and Logistics and Transportation.
Through the ACE activity, Market Systems and Partnerships (MSP) seeks to channel business resources, expertise, technology and influence to contribute to one or more of the following objectives:
- Testing, amplifying or scaling new and innovative technologies that reduce the burden of care through outreach and behavior change or support services.
- Enhancing the ability of older adults and people with disabilities to move and operate independently.
- Expanding and improving the quality of paid-care services.
- Expanding equitable access to affordable, quality, on-site childcare services.
- Balancing care-providing responsibilities between men and women.
- Developing the capacity of workplaces/companies to provide and deliver care services.
Applications are due by November 2, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (GMT-4). Apply here.
Applicant's Conference (virtual): Tuesday, October 11, 2022, at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (GMT-4). Register here.
Questions regarding this opportunity are accepted on a rolling basis through October 25, 2022. Questions must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org before 12:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (GMT-4) on October 25, 2022. Answers will be posted every Tuesday through November 1, 2022, on the opportunity page.
Submit questions to email@example.com.
Issuance of this announcement does not constitute an award or commitment on the part of DAI, nor does it commit DAI to pay for costs incurred in the preparation and submission of applications. Further, DAI reserves the right to reject or approve any or all submitted applications. The MSP Activity is advancing learning and good practice in market systems development and private sector engagement within USAID, USAID partners, and market actors. For more information, access to technical resources and opportunities to engage, visit www.agrilinks.org/msp.