Youth Employment Theme Month
Agrilinks and Marketlinks explore key themes supporting the urgent advancement of youth employment.
- Conducting and using job diagnostics that are context-specific — getting it right for the specific situation.
- Investing in young people’s development of non-cognitive, transferable skills.
- Balancing supply- and demand-side interventions more effectively to improve youth livelihoods and lives in informal and formal markets amid more inclusive structural change.
- Strengthening partnerships with youth to nurture their leadership and agency for employment transformation.
- Young entrepreneurs creating change and employing their peers.
- Exploring opportunities with and for youth in the green economy to ensure better outcomes for both people and the planet as the world endures and builds back better from COVID-19.
Posts and Events