Transition of FTF Reporting: From FTFMS to DIS
- System opened for reporting Oct. 20th! All IP data entry due to your USAID contact by Nov. 6th.
- Join us for one of our remaining "office hours" listed below.
- Questions? USAID staff email [email protected] and mention "DIS FTF Module". IPs email [email protected].
Office Hours — live, on-demand technical assistance will be available during these times in case you run into any issues with your data entry/review. No need to sign up -- simply join the Google Meet link at any of the following time options to access live help:
- Thursday, October 29, 08:00 - 09:00 ET - to join, click here at the date/time listed
- Wednesday, November 4, 12:00 - 13:00 [Eastern Time] - to join, click here at the date/time listed
- Thursday, November 5, 08:00 - 09:00 [Eastern Time] - to join, click here at the date/time listed
Transition of FTF reporting: from FTFMS to DIS
USAID’s Bureau for Resilience and Food Security (RFS) is excited to announce the upcoming roll out of the Feed the Future (FTF) reporting module within USAID's Development Information Solution (DIS). Beginning this fall with FY2020 results, FTF reporting will now be done within a module of DIS and not through the Feed the Future Monitoring System (FTFMS). FTF programming and reporting remains strong and as important as ever. This transition will help RFS increase reporting efficiency over the long-term.
What does this mean for FTF stakeholders?
- Although the collection platform is changing from FTFMS to this new FTF module in DIS, the FTF reporting requirements remain the same as last year
- Similar to FTFMS, implementing partners (IPs) will be able to enter data directly into the new FTF module in DIS, and Missions and Operating Units (OUs) will be able to edit, review, and approve their partners' entries
- The FTF module in DIS will be used by all Missions and OUs with FTF-funded activities, whether or not the Mission/OU has already deployed DIS
What is DIS?
DIS is a web-based Agency-wide portfolio management system designed to capture one cohesive development story. DIS helps to standardize data collection and reporting processes, while facilitating information-sharing across USAID. Once fully deployed, DIS will meet the need for high quality, real-time data by integrating program funding, award information, and development results in one single platform to inform evidence-based decision making. For IPs, DIS will enable smoother reporting across activities and geographies, where applicable.
What is the FTF Module?
- The FTF module within DIS is the new platform to report FTF data and replaces FTFMS
- FTF-funded activities will report their FY2020 indicator results (i.e. actuals) and FY2021-22-23 targets, if applicable, as well as enter their FTF-related performance narratives into this new FTF module
- FTF standard performance indicators, as defined in the FTF Indicator Handbook, will be available in the new FTF module with all the normal disaggregates and calculations they had in FTFMS